Philip Kingsley is a trichologist - probably the most famous in the world.
He has clinics in London and New York, and a client list that includes celebrities, politicians and royalty. Sunday Times hair doctor and Vogue magazine's hair guru.
Philip Kingsley has understood, like no-one else, the importance of our hair in our lives.
Recognising Hair Types
Huge variations in hair:
- Ranging from completely straight to tight, wiry curls
- From fine and flyaway to coarse and heavy or frizzy
Hair type is inherited, and depends on the race or mixture of races it comes from.
Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Shampoo is ideal for medium textured wavy hair.
Adds manageability and shine. Helps sustain the correct balance of moisture along the length of the hair, particularly on hair with dry or damaged ends. Leaves hair lustrous and manageable. Suitable for chemically processed and colour treated hair.
- Wheat protein: strengthens and conditions
- Silicone: improves combing and manageability
- Guar hydroxypropyl: natural antistati, smoothing conditioning barrier
- Anti oxidant, citric acid: smotthes cuticle, protects